- What is color barrier-free?
- What is Color-blind?
- How to see colors
- Case design
- Case in daily life
Happy Colors: Introduction
It is said that 5 percent of Japanese men, and 0.2% of women are color-blind (also known as daltonian, color-weakness) by the inheritance. As one to achieve the social climate it is comfortable and stress-free for everyone, getting rid of the color barrier by colors vision individual variation, That is to say, it is thought to be necessary to pervade color barrier-free to the society.
This website introduces and describes color-blind people’s visibility of a color. "color-blind people" (also known as Daltonian, color-weak people, or people with color-vision defects, color-vision deficiencies, or dyschromatopsia) It would be also countermeasures and improvement examples, besides as part of color barrier-free and Color Universal Design’s promoting.
Menu - Contents Description –
- “What is color barrier-free?”: Description of color barrier-free and Color Universal Design
- “What is Color-blind?”: How our eyes let us see colors and description of color-blind.
- “How to see colors”: It is not seen black and white. It explains a combination of bothering colors and how to see colors.
- “Case design”: what‘s bothering color-blind people in daily life and describes its countermeasures, improvement examples.
- “Case in daily life”: Topics of getting employed, proceeding to higher education and mental things.
- “Links”: Highly-selected links by web master.
- “Recommended books” : Colorific books introduction.
What's New -
- 10/20/2008: The English page was created.
Last Updated: 2008/10/20
Web Master: Fujioka Takashi(Japan)